Sunday, April 01, 2007

VISIT TO NEW ENGLAND

Melissa, Ben and I took a trip up to New England this weekend to visit with my grandparents, Paul and Joan Shaw, as well as with some friends of ours Joe and Jessica Costello and their new son Colin. We had a great time enjoying the first few days of spring with Ben's Great Grandparents and new friend Colin. Below are a few pics from RI with Grandpa and Grandma. I'll have to do a few more entries to show you the Costellos.


The proud Great Grandparents and their happy little great grandson!


Grandma, Grandpa, Ben and me. I think everyone was standing in a hole or something for this picture.


The Shaw Men! Of course we were missing a generation in there but Dad was with us in spirit!


And everyone needs a picture of a half naked baby smiling at them! It makes you feel good all over!

No comments: