Anyway, Mommy has been trying to get me to start eating, so I thought, Hey what a great time to go in search of something to eat! Let me show you what we saw. Unfortunately, we ran into a few obstacles along the way, but just wait till I can run! Then I'll show mommy and daddy a good time!
First I thought, this black cat, Fred, might taste sort of good. I couldn't quite catch up to him although I tried quite a few times. He was just too quick for me in my walker!
Later that day, we went to this great place in Easton which used to be a large estate or something. They kept calling it a sheep pasture, but I didn't see too many sheep until later. However I did see this handsome fellow! Mommy said I would have to wait until November to try him out though!
Then as promised we saw some sheep. I liked the litte ones best. They made funny noises. My friend Colin's dad, Joe, said that they might taste pretty good in a gyro, whatever that is. But they look a little to fuzzy for me!
Then Daddy introduced me to this goat. I guess he's not for eating either though, but he was sure fun to look at as he jumped up on the fence to say HI!
Well, our options were starting to look slim so I went into survival mode. Can I eat green leaves? Colin's mom Jessica said "sure", but not these leaves.
What about this one? It looks like it might taste pretty good. Daddy said, I could touch it but couldn't eat it. I was getting frustrated. What can I eat?
Well Daddy and I talked it over and he promised that he'd always make sure I was well fed with all the good things, but that I'd have to keep growing these teeth (I have four now you know), and just be patient!
Well, anyway, all this hunting for food sure took the starch out of young Colin. I even saw him sneak a little shut eye! But I sure had a good time with him and I can't wait to go visit again! Next time I'll show him the joys of crawling once I perfect it!
No comments:
Post a Comment