The kids and I are in NY for the week, but Dave is stuck at home working. So I'll try to be good and post most days so Dave (and all of you!) can see what we're up to!
This morning we went up the hill to see my brother's animals. He has 2 dogs, 3 goats, and 4 chickens so far! He's starting his own little farm! Ben had a blast seeing the animals.
This morning we went up the hill to see my brother's animals. He has 2 dogs, 3 goats, and 4 chickens so far! He's starting his own little farm! Ben had a blast seeing the animals.
It was quite a fight to get his jacket on in the first place. He doesn't always have to wear one in the winter in NC. Pretty soon after we got outside, I even managed to get his hood up.
There's a good chance that Neel (my brother) will be a "grandfather" at the young age of 28! This goat may have been pregnant before they got her! Here my mom is checking out the situation...
Ben loves his trucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment