Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NY- TAKE 3

While in NY, we took Ben to my sister's friend's dairy farm. Ben was excited to see the cows and Neel was happy to be on a farm (he'd love to be a farmer as you can see from his animals!)


Maaike got her first horse and couldn't wait to try it out!
My cousin, Katie, was down from Maine so we got to see her!
We went to play with some good friends while in NY. Ben and Zach warmed up to each other quickly! Kendel (Zach's Mommy) watched Ben a couple days a week when I worked in NY and we've stayed in touch despite the miles.
Ben with his sweetheart, Emilia!

On Sunday, we had some friends over to watch the Giants-Eagles game. Maaike was all ready with her gear to cheer the Giants on. Unfortunately, her cheers for the Giants were drowned out by the Roberts clan cheering for the Eagles- good luck to you all!!
As you can see, her wardrobe changed during the game as she had a diaper explosion...

Neel and Suzi cuddling with Maaike.
Stephanie and Bob enjoyed meeting little Maaike... Bob bonded well with the kiddos as you can see!

Cindy made an excellent dinner of penne a la vodka for all of us. It was great! Ben had fun chasing April around and they were in the way of the clean up!

Cindy saying goodbye to her little buddy.
We had a great time in NY. We're happy to be home and Ben was SOOOO excited to see Dave when we pulled in. I'm loving watching the bond they are forming. He's definitely becoming daddy's little boy! Last night, Ben woke up about 11:30 for whatever reason and when I went in, he wanted Daddy for a change! Dave went in and got him back to sleep pretty quickly.












3 comments:

Libby said...

Fun picks! Love that you got to visit NY and family!

Lois515 said...

I guess you already had all your plans set while you were NY. Sorry we missed you. Maybe next time. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Pictures would be cuter if I were in any of them considering I was there for all those events !