Well, Maaike is now at the stage of trying to put everything in her mouth! This was one of Ben's favorite rings when he was her age. It's been fun to bring out all of his old toys! Ben enjoys playing with them also!
She wanted to show off her cute outfit from Aunt Libby and Uncle Todd!
Ben's been working hard at riding his bike! With the exception of peddling backwards more than forward and running into the curb a lot... he's doing great! It's so cute to see him so determined to ride his bike!
He's also still loving his bubble mower! I put bubbles in it for the first time in awhile and that made him quite happy!
Ben and Maaike's friends, Maddie and Paige came over for dinner last night. Paige loves Maaike and was telling her the ins and outs of life as a two year old!
2 comments:
1. You make babies with very blue eyes
2. Ben looks like such a tool in his helmet ... it really made Erin and I laugh out loud
3. The intense smile that looks like it may or may not be straining neck muscles really cracks me up
4. I miss you guys
1. Yes you are right.
2. He'd look even more like a tool with a bashed in skull or scraped up face.
3. He's showing you his teeth (I think he sort of looks like his only aunt with blonde hair)
4. We miss you too.
--Dave
Post a Comment