Sunday, February 01, 2009

WE HAVE WITNESSES!

I'm not sure if you can really see it, but Ben got a pretty good shiner a week ago. He was bouncing on his bouncy ball thing and fell right into a piece of furniture. But we have 2 witnesses so everyone knows we didn't do it to him!! Also notice his cute PJs from Nana and Poppy- he looks SOOOO cute in his Thomas PJs!
Yesterday Ben and Dave made me a shoe rack with some leftover wood from shelves he made a few weeks ago. When Ben saw what Dave was doing, he RAN upstairs to get his toolbox to help his Daddy.
When Dave was using his jigsaw, Ben had to stand on the ladder because it was a safe distance away. He'd mimick Dave with his own jigsaw. It did the job and kept Ben from getting too much in the way.

Can't forget little Maaike! She has found her thumb and it has helped her sleep from 9:30-7 pretty consistently! Yeah for the thumb!





7 comments:

Catching Up With The Conways said...

lol I really cannot handle Ben's goggles. He looks like such a lil dork ( a cute dork none the less) so he clearly does have some Dave Shaw in him.

<3

Liana said...

I, too, love Ben's goggles. It's so fun watching Noah immitate things we do, too.

Catching Up With The Conways said...

ohhhhhh who slapped on the fancy pants and put up the new background ? me likey !

Anonymous said...

These pics are so cute! Colin also LOVES to help. Helped me pot some houseplants the other day - you should have seen the kitchen. ;) Anyway just wanted to say I love to see the pics and hear about all of you! Ben and Maike are too cute for words!

Catching Up With The Conways said...

its been 10 days ... do you only let your kids out of their rooms for pics every other week ???

Catching Up With The Conways said...

PUT UP NEW PICTURES !!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Lainie! That shiner MUST have faded by now! I do love the one of Maaike tho...
Happy Val's day