Saturday, March 07, 2009

LOVING 70 DEGREE WEATHER!

I'll get to the weather in a minute but wanted to share a picture of Maaike's latest toy! She's very much enjoying her bouncy swing (is that what they're called?) Maaike's not jumping too much yet but that will come with time!
Okay, now for the beautiful NC weather! This has been our Saturday thus far... Ben and Dave began the day by washing all 3 cars (the third one being Ben's)!
Then we met some friends at the park to play and eat lunch...

Maaike enjoyed watching all the big kids running around!

And Ben loved running around everywhere!

After lunch, they fed the birds... don't have many of the birds in the picture... just Ben with Anna and Braden!

Ben's still napping, Maaike's going down for her 3rd nap and then we have the late afternoon and evening to enjoy this beautiful weather some more!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana is so jealous. Our weather today is warm, but it is wet(like the basement). I wish I was there to give those two big hugs.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Maaike!I keep changing my desktop pic so all can enjoy them! We had high 50s today... lots of melting but still LOTS of snow! I'm jealous too!

Catching Up With The Conways said...

I seriously want to eat ben and maaike ... they are so wicked cute