Sunday, March 08, 2009

A VISIT TO THE BEACH

I'm sorry for everyone who reads this that doesn't live in the South and also 7 miles from a beach!!! I hate to rub it in but it was a beautiful way to spend an early evening with some friends. We brought our dinner and the parents were able to relax (in between Ben being Ben!) while the kids played in the sand. Poor Maaike could only sit and watch...thank goodness. I'm already wondering how I'm going to make it to the beach by myself with 2 kids this summer. At least I don't have to worry about Maaike being mobile... yet!
First family picture at the beach in 09!
A group shot of us with Jenn and Tony and their kids. Ben LOVES playing with Maddie and Paige!


Dave gathering up Ben and Paige as we get ready to leave.

3 comments:

Libby said...

AWESOME! Looks like a lot of fun!

Catching Up With The Conways said...

I want to kidnap Paige in that bottom pic and I dont even know her... she is SO cute

Anonymous said...

its been WAY too long since we have gotten an update ...