Monday, April 06, 2009

CIRCUS

On Saturday, the boys went to the Cole Bros. Circus here in Wilmington! It was a huge hit for Ben! He loved everything about the circus. He woke up from his nap yesterday asking if he was going to the circus again. I guess it made a good impression. Just a few pictures...



Random pics
(Don't tell Ben, but girls are too fun to dress up! Boys selections- mmmm... not as fun!)

4 comments:

Sam and Erin said...

Maaike is so cute! I love those dimples!! Jamie and Sarah just got that same dress for Aylish, it is adorable :o)

Libby said...

Great photos!! Love the photo of the two kids and the one of you Melissa and Maaike!! Maaike DEFINITELY gets her beauty from her Momma!

Lainie said...

I <3 the bottom pic of Maaike ...

and how Libby just called Dave ugly ...

Ally said...

Girls clothes are SO much more fun to shop for...but now, my almost 5 year old has to shop for herself. She won't wear things unless she picks them out...talk about high maintenance!