The mowing has begun! Ben had enough excitement for the both of them as they cut the grass for the first time this year! I stood there with tears in my eyes as I smelled the grass and thought about my dad... he loved to mow! Hopefully, Ben will follow in his grandfather's footsteps and develop a love for the outdoors in general.
"Good job, Daddy!"
Now for the weed wacking... Dave told Ben he could just wear his sunglasses instead of his (beautiful- just for Lainie) goggles. But he insisted on the goggles! Very safety conscious like his Daddy!
(Notice the new pants on Ben... yeah, potty training goes out the window when you're having too much fun to stop, go inside, and pee pee in the potty!)

1 comment:
awww Melouise dont get emotional about daddums ... he was there mowing in spirit !
and no offense but I am SURE if he were here he would think Ben is a total tool .. I mean seriously LOOK at those goggles lol
MUAH
Post a Comment