Friday, April 24, 2009

FEET AND GARBAGE!

Weird title for this post but it all makes sense when you see some of the newest pictures!
It's hard to believe little Maaike will be 6 months next week! She is working on some new teeth and some new moves!!
She continues to love her feet! This is what I walked into after I'd gotten her bath ready...
She's not sitting up yet but is definitely working on it.

And she's starting to hold her own bottle a little bit!

If you're ever wondering on a Wednesday morning what we're up to... chances are we're waiting for the garbage truck!!!! My ears are at attention all morning to hear the familiar rumble of the garbage truck so that Ben can run to our window and witness the wonder of our garbage being picked up!

I love this picture even more because of Ben's lovely hair! This is what we have to work with every morning! With water and gel, we can flatten out this cowlick but it rears its ugly head after naps or pretty much any time of the day!

2 comments:

Loekie said...

These pics tugged at my heart strings, can't wait to get there

Catching Up With The Conways said...

I cannot stand how cute Maaike is. I am going to chew on her fat rolls first thing when I see her!