Ben turned 3 on July 10, while we were in NY. We had a small get together for Ben and my sister, Lainie, on Saturday to celebrate!
Happy 3rd Birthday to Ben and 26th birthday to Lainie (July 4th)!
Since Ben was literally falling asleep while he was finishing his birthday cake, we waited to open presents until after his nap. It was an all day affair!
Suzi and Neel with Maaike... I tried to get her to look at me but she was too interested in the growth on Neel's face (it's probably taken him a month to grow it so I'm sure he was thrilled it got so much attention)... so I tried again...
...but she was still extremely focused on that stuff on his face!
The party was too much excitement for Maaike! She rarely falls asleep in people's arms but Stephanie's were just right! Stephanie and Bob are good friends from college who came up to spend the day with us!
Ben enjoyed trying out some of his new toys!
The made up quickly so we could pose for a sibling picture! (Lainie was dressed partly for a pool party... which never happened because it turned overcast and wasn't warm enough for the pool... that's my explanation for her attire! Love you, Lainie!)
And I look very short and unloved by my siblings... something I'm working through... sniff, sniff.... Just kidding! Lainie must be higher up than me or something because she's only like an inch taller than me.... and they both love me very much (or at least that's what they tell me)!
1 comment:
My outfit needs no explanation!Even if that was a bra poking through my shirt it would be socially acceptable because its ZEBRA striped! And like Neel says ... I am very Long Island :-)
<3 you !!!!!
Post a Comment