As many of you know, Ben has A LOT of energy! Now that he's a whopping 3 years old, we've been able to enroll him in soccer! The first week of practice was great. Dave took Ben and they both came back happy with Ben eager to play some more when he got home. Here they are getting ready for practice #2 this week.
This is the Ben who would pitch a fit when I would try to get sandals on him after he was used to wearing sneakers, or to get him to put shorts on after he was used to wearing jeans. Getting a jacket on him used to be a struggle as well as getting him to wear underwear initially. Weird, we know. But that's part of who he is!
4 comments:
LOL ... man I miss that kid.
He reminds me of his Aunt. This is where you could post the pic of her in a winter hat, scarf and boots, demanding that she go outside in the snow.
I agree Neel! I even said to Dave... Ben's like Lainie in some ways... if he doesn't want to do something, he's not going to do it! Stuck in his ways... Right Lainie????!!!!
Oooh - it was SO good to read this. Noah is the EXACT same way -glad we aren't the only ones. We went from his sandles to sneakers: fit thrown. Shorts to sweatpants: fit thrown. Sitting at a different spot at the dinner table (to make room for Norah's highchair): fit thrown. He certainly doesn't like change, and once his mind is made up: he's bound to do that, and will fight tooth & nail. And funny, too, is that our girls sound just alike! I wonder if it's a sibling-order thing/gender thing.
Post a Comment