I've been snapping some random pictures the past few days because we finally found the battery charger to our camera! Well, Dave found it beneath the seat of his car, so he really gets the credit. How it ever got there, we really don't know. Anyway, it's been found after missing for a few months. I've been using our old camera but the newer one takes nicer pictures.
Needless to say, I am thrilled to have it back!
Our smiley, cutie pie!
Ben rigged together a "tractor with a plow." The tractor is the chair and the plow is his wack-a-mole toy. He was plowing the play room!
Some love... ahhh... snuggle time can really happen between these two for very short bits of time!
Yes, Maaike wears pigtails a lot because I like them more than her mullet. We had friends over for the Super Bowl and one of the guys (who is a goofball and can say things without meaning any offense to it! So it was all in good fun!) actually asked if we got her hair cut like a mullet!!!! We all had a good laugh! Maaike keeps in pigtails the best. I also like ponytails with clips to keep the sides up, but the clips don't last too long!
2 comments:
I really cannot handle these pictures. How freakin cute??
I miss my babes so much!
xoxo
...the bucket of shells pic cracks me laugh!
Post a Comment