A feeble attempt to follow the major (and sometimes not so major) events of our family as it continues to grow
I spy ... a titty tent f/k/a a hooter hider!<3 Maaike's pink nails
Unfortunately, it's the only proof we have that Emma was at the beach with us! Her first visit and I didn't document it with a decent photo!! They'll just have to come back for a visit!
Oops. :-) Hey...when this kid has to eat...she has to eat! :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I spy ...
a titty tent f/k/a a hooter hider!
<3 Maaike's pink nails
Unfortunately, it's the only proof we have that Emma was at the beach with us! Her first visit and I didn't document it with a decent photo!! They'll just have to come back for a visit!
Oops. :-) Hey...when this kid has to eat...she has to eat! :-)
Post a Comment