I'm so sorry I've been delinquent with the blog but it is harder and harder to find the time to do it these days! So I'll try to catch up with pictures today because tomorrow we leave for NY! Here are some pictures of our family party for Ben's 4th birthday on July 10...
Sisters hanging out with their momma!
Libby, Todd, and Emma came for an overnight to celebrate Ben's day and be with the family! A few weeks ago when they visited, Emma didn't quite know what to make of Dave. She pretty much cried when he held her, which made the rest of us giggle! But it was better this time! It looks like she may be screaming but she wasn't!
Todd with Emma and Poppy with Lexi.
Opening up birthday presents!
His wonderful Aunt Carol gave us all a laugh when he took out this card... I can write about it because she has a wonderful sense of humor and won't be offended that I'm sharing this with everyone (I hope)! To her defense, she did call to find out his size and I told her 5 so maybe that transferred to his age for her! Anyway, thanks Aunt Carol and Uncle Peter for the laugh and the gifts and the stickers inside, which Ben also enjoyed!
1 comment:
Why does Opa has a 12 inch gauze pad on his face ???
Post a Comment