Tuesday, September 07, 2010

1ST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!

... And it's not for Maaike or Lexi! I wanted to get a picture of Ben at home on his first day but he wouldn't come. He was great all morning and excited to go to school but wanted nothing to do with a picture out front! So the girls posed instead and when I took this picture I chuckled and instantly thought of Aunt Laurelyn! In her youth (well, really young youth, like Maaike's age) you never knew what would happen when you would take a picture of her (hands up, skirt up... you name it!). Well, Aunt Laurelyn, you have a protege!!
Ben did cooperate at school with a picture for me.

Ben and Mrs. Ondish.

Maaike's reaction to leaving Ben at school... I totally wasn't expecting this but it makes sense. She LOVES Ben and wants to do everything he does... including staying at school, I suppose!

She continued her shenanigans in the car! She wasn't having a screaming tantrum or anything but she was upset and kept saying, "I ee Bubba!"

He had a great time at school today and Mrs. Ondish said he did well! Yay! Maaike quickly got over herself and she, Lexi, and I had a good morning together.

No comments: