Disclaimer: Blogger is annoying.... I can't change the order of these pictures. Some came from my camera and others came from Neel and Suzi's... sorry! But at least I'm finally posting them!
We went downtown to eat one night and decided to eat outside because it was prettier! But it was also very hot! Maaike sweats as much (or even more because I didn't get like she did!) as her mommy. Enjoy these 3 pictures! Yup, in the first picture she's actually licking the ice pack I'd brought with their milk!
For any of you who remember pictures at the beach before Lexi came, Maaike enjoyed standing in her bucket at the beach! It still interests her!

Love this next picture!
Siblings! (Yes, we missed your beautiful face, Lainie!)
Neel and Suzi brought down some of their own ground beef, which we all really enjoyed! Here are the guys grilling it!
We celebrated Oma's 88th birthday together as well!
Neel sporting his "vacation 'stache!"
Back to some pictures from our dinner out! We went downtown and walked along the river walk to get to dinner. Neel and Dave lovingly (notice their hands!) posing with the kids!
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures!!!! Maaike made me crack me up ... love that sweat ball. LOVE the picture of Neel and Ben in the ocean. That was a great action shot.
I also very much enjoyed Neel and Dave's man-love although Neel looked rather plump with the wind blowing through his shirt.
Less than a month until we can take a sibling picture with all three of us !
Uncle Peter calls that beach shot the Bucket Brigade! Great pics. Love the flying nephew act!
Post a Comment