These are pictures taken from Aug-Oct that haven't fit into a post but I wanted to share them anyway.
Before Mom left to go up to Emerald Isle, she decorated our front lawn! I only had a lone scarecrow and he needed some company. Looks great, Mom!
Give the girl a laundry basket and a weed whacker and she's good to go!

Lexi's loving her exersaucer! She's growing like a weed! She's pretty easy going, sleeping great, and very smiley and talkative!

Ben and Poppy doing some work on our chairs!

Lexi's loving her exersaucer! She's growing like a weed! She's pretty easy going, sleeping great, and very smiley and talkative!
Ben and Poppy doing some work on our chairs!
A perfect fit for Ben!
On the way up to Emerald Isle, Dave's mom and sister stopped by for a quick visit! Emma is crawling everywhere now and had fun playing with her cousins!
Sometimes I'll find Lexi with her thumb in her mouth but not too often. I don't think she'll be a thumb sucker like her big sister!

Ready for church!

No, Maaike's not potty trained yet... hopefully we'll start soon though! She loves to sit on the toilet though! And of course when you sit on the potty, you have to wear a chicken mask!

Another soccer season for Ben! And it's becoming more enjoyable and less difficult to get Ben to actually participate!


Our little chicken again!

"How do you work these things, Mommy?"

Dave is a happy camper again because football season has started and Michigan has been doing well!


My friends, Dana and Chris, sent down a UConn Huskies shirt for Lexi to wear because they played Michigan the first week. Dave wasn't too happy that his daughter was rooting for the other team!

Daddy and his girls.

We went to the beach to see some supposedly great waves due to some hurricane or tropical storm or something... they weren't as impressive as Lexi's facial expression!
Sometimes I'll find Lexi with her thumb in her mouth but not too often. I don't think she'll be a thumb sucker like her big sister!
Ready for church!
No, Maaike's not potty trained yet... hopefully we'll start soon though! She loves to sit on the toilet though! And of course when you sit on the potty, you have to wear a chicken mask!
Another soccer season for Ben! And it's becoming more enjoyable and less difficult to get Ben to actually participate!
Our little chicken again!
"How do you work these things, Mommy?"
Dave is a happy camper again because football season has started and Michigan has been doing well!
My friends, Dana and Chris, sent down a UConn Huskies shirt for Lexi to wear because they played Michigan the first week. Dave wasn't too happy that his daughter was rooting for the other team!
Daddy and his girls.
We went to the beach to see some supposedly great waves due to some hurricane or tropical storm or something... they weren't as impressive as Lexi's facial expression!
2 comments:
GREAT PICTURES! I was totally cracking up! Miss my babies! November please ...
ps - I love the clothes I buy your kids!!!
Melissa, I just love the picture of Maaike and the breast pump. TOO funny! Your kids are SO cute. Ben is looking more like Dave, especially the "sigh" shot. I have seen that face before! I can also see some family resemblance between Lexi and Emma. It's so great to have cousins so close in age!
Post a Comment