Thursday, March 17, 2011

FEBRUARY RANDOMNESS

I figured since we're in the middle of March, I should post the cute pictures I took in February... really, it's about time!

My favorite of the bunch. Maaike looks like a brute but she is so loving towards her little sis!

Dave and his brood...


I can't believe we have another army crawler! Lexi is following in her sister's footsteps and doing the army crawl instead of the "regular" crawl. Although, I guess amongst our 3 kids, the army crawl is our "normal"!


I had to snap this picture because the kids were playing so nicely together on Ben's bed.
I'm part of a "Desperate Mom's Babysitting Co-op".... that's really what it's called! Anyway, without writing a book, basically we're a bunch of moms who watch each other's kids... It's more complicated than that with rules, only 12 people in the co-op, have to use it so many hours a quarter... blah, blah, blah. But it's wonderful. I've met a wonderful family who lives about 1/2 mile from us. These are 2 of her beautiful kids we watched one day...
Dave "watching" a movie with the kids. Ben was really excited!
Cutie pie!
Maaike playing with Lexi!
We finally sent away for some ants to fill Ben's ant kit that he got a few years ago from Aunt Suzi and Uncle Neel. This is Ben giving me a scared look while Dave holds the tube of ants above his head.

Why is Ben hiding around the corner??? Because the ants didn't exactly drop right into the ant farm right away! You're supposed to put them in the fridge for 15 minutes to calm them down. Well, for those of you who do this sometime... follow the directions! Let's just say there were a few ants that escaped and had to meet their maker sooner than we would have liked! But the kids have loved their ant farm regardless of the premature casualties!
The mad scientist and his son!

Beautiful gerbers sent by my sister who asked me to be her matron of honor on June 9, 2012!
Joon Joon reading to the girls!

No comments: