I am officially caught up with the blog! These are a smattering of pictures from February!
A poor, sad Lexi when she was sick a few weeks ago...
Nana reading one last time to the girls before heading back to Ohio! (Also our new photo collage we put together while Nana was visiting!)
Ready for the Super Bowl!
There have not been too many days when the kids have needed more than a coat! So when I put a hat on Lexi, I had to snap a picture of her cuteness!
We went bowling a few weekends ago and the kids had a blast! Dave bowled with Ben and Maaike while I entertained Lexi.
Never too little to make her own fun!
Daddy got up early before work on Valentine's Day to make the kids heart shaped pancakes! What a guy!
I made the kids jello in heart shaped cups to go with DINNER and not dessert! They thought I was pretty cool!
Lexi loving on her new monkey from Joon-Joon!
Ben picked up a marker the other day and asked if he could draw on the cantaloupe.... so I saw a good educational opportunity and said yes. Well, his eyes were so big because he was so shocked that I said yes! But, of course, I told him he could write some words he's learning! He took the bait hook, line and sinker! We got some good practice time in thanks to the cantaloupe! Then we cut it up and enjoyed it!














2 comments:
Ughhhh I miss these kiddos sooooooo bad!
Love the bowling pictures although in a few pictures it looks like Dave and Ben did some illegal narcotics or a few shots before heading to the lanes lol.
You two are incredible parents! How fun.
Post a Comment