Yup, he has his Daddy's math brains...
We were proud parents when this note came home earlier in the week! He actually sat at the table tonight making up extra math problems to solve! This is a far cry from his non-excitement about reading. It kills me that he hasn't embraced the love of reading quite yet, but I won't lose hope! He actually sat outside on the swings and read his book today without any complaining!
But as for math, Way to go, Ben!
We enjoyed some beautiful weather today! I wanted to take some pictures since I've been pretty lazy about it!
Maaike (chewing gum) "reading" Ben's book. This girl is going to LOOOOOOVE reading!
Little Miss... I really do her hair every single day! Her post-nap hair is quite stunning, don't you think?
This is what she did when I said, "Strick a pose!"
A word about the sandals... it wasn't quite warm enough but Ben inherited something else from his Daddy- stinky feet! I don't think his shoes are helping his situation, but I was happy to let him air those bad boys out!
Maaike was so proud that she could hang upside down for a long time... as you'll see in the next 4 pictures!
(... she's still hanging!)
Lexi lost interest with the outside and went in to dress up... typical!
I think this was yesterday, they played Dr. with their dolls for quite awhile! It was so sweet!








2 comments:
LOVE the photos! And ABSOLUTELY love the teacher note!! Way to go Ben!!! (Uncle Todd is proud too!)
Maaike hanging upside down was kinda the best thing about this post.
Post a Comment