Ben helping Daddy stretch out his oh-so-sore hip :( It's been feeling better, which is good since the half marathon is this Sunday!
The kids have discovered that they can make a fun fort with the girls' bunk beds! Yup, it's annoying that it makes a complete disaster in their room, but the bonding and playing together is so worth it!
It was Christmas at dance class today... Maaike got her dance recital costumes! Lexi was very happy to model one of Maaike's costumes! Maaike chose to wear her favorite one... Jasmine!
Lexi CANNOT WAIT until she gets to take dance next year! She wears leotards all the time and loves watching Maaike at dance. Maaike completely enjoys herself so much each week! I'm not sure how long it will last but we definitely have some dancing girls on our hands for now, at least!
While Ben and I did homework, the girls wanted pretty music to dance to upstairs. So I went into paparazzi mode and snapped a few pictures!
And after the beautiful dancing, I came down to goofball doing his homework! I love this kid! Why doesn't he have a shirt on you ask? Well, this is pretty much his regular attire each afternoon. After he does his bathroom business, he rarely comes out with a shirt on... I don't ask why he feels the need to strip down... apparently though it's a guy thing??? New things I learn...
A sample of his writing:













2 comments:
Oooh! Look at Ben's story! LOVE seeing this. Way to go Ben! The girls are absolutely adorable...love, love, LOVE!
Omg could these kids get any cuter ?!?!?
I love love love Lex's little outfit.
Maaike's skin-toned mid-drift covering is very respectable.
Ben's story was awesome.
Miss these kids like woah! xo xo xo
Post a Comment