Sunday, February 17, 2013

THE PAST MONTH

Apparently I have needed a break from taking pictures and blogging... either that or I'm just being lazy :)  We've been doing great down here!  No sickness in two months (as I write this Lexi started running a low grade fever today) and good family time!  

On January 30 (my dad's birthday), Dave came home with a cake to celebrate him.... I was so touched and speechless because I didn't even mention my dad's birthday to Dave.  Dave isn't the best with remembering (in general :)  ), especially dates.  So for him to remember my Dad's birthday and bring home a cake really touched me!

Ben just finished his first basketball team experience and he really enjoyed it!  This was a far different experience than soccer and we were so happy that Ben really had a great time.

Ben's adoring fans.  



He wasn't even close but it's still a good action shot!


Valentine's Day = not too many pictures.  I took the girls to indoor gymnastics with some friends in the morning, and we opened some great Valentine's gifts when Ben got home from school!

My mom stopped by for a few hours equipped with some fancy teacups for a tea party!  The kids were so excited!  Lexi was even in her Valentine's best!

Lips!


Joon-Joon and Lexi 

So excited about the new teacups!


No comments: