Monday, April 29, 2013

APRIL HAPPENINGS...

The girls and I stopped by for Ben's field day a few weeks ago and got there just as they were getting italian ice.  So his lovely teacher made sure the girls got some, too!



Even the firefighters from the fire station right down the road helped out!

Ben and his best little buddy, Josue (hoe-sway)... not to be confused with Jose!  He's a sweet boy!  When we have lunch with Ben, he can pick one friend to eat with us and it's always Josue1


Aunt Suzi and Uncle Neel sent us home with tulips and I wasn't sure how I'd get them back or if they'd survive.  So my sister joked that I'd better take a picture proving the tulips made it it NC!  They did!  And they got huge!

I can't quite remember the inspiration behind Lexi's outfit... :) 

Some of Ben's writing:

"I want to be a garbage man because I like to watch them outside and because I like them to take all the trash away." 


We celebrated Mom's birthday on April 21.


This past weekend, Libby (Dave's sister), Todd, Grant and Emma came to visit us!  We had a fun, relaxing weekend!

Dave and Grant 

Todd was unsuccessfully trying to rest outside!

Still unsuccessful!  Even our neighbor got in on the fun!

Emma, Lexi, Maaike- 3 little peas in a pod!



Yum! 

Grant reached out quickly and got a tiny piece of the marshmallow... he was pretty impressed!


Lexi after she went to the bathroom...  I had to chuckle because she had no idea!  


Cousins all together! 

And some other exciting news...  Ben, Maaike and Lexi will have a new cousin soon!  Lainie's water broke this morning and she's at the hospital now!  Woo-hoo! 

1 comment:

Lainie said...

Yay to water breakage !!!!!