We had a GREAT time staying with Neel and Suzi for a few days! The kids absolutely love their house with all the animals... inside and out! As you can see, they loved every bit of it!!!
Neel read the girls stories before bed.... Lexi was definitely a cuddler with her Uncle!
Ben and Jorge- their gigantic cat who made an appearance a few times!
Pictures from the farm....
Buttercup the mule
The newest addition to the family is Bear, a poodle, who we all were head-over-heals in love with! He was especially fond of Ben as you will see in some of these pictures! But I'm serious, if I could get a dog that was guaranteed to have Bear's temperament- I'd be a little-teeny-tiny but closer to getting one!
Ben rode Buttercup! I was so proud of him because the last time there was no way he was going to ride him! He liked it, too!
More Bear love...
Maaike had been talking about riding Buttercup ever since I told her we'd be at Aunt Suzi and Uncle Neel's house! So she couldn't wait to take a ride.
And little Lexi- all grown up enough to ride on her own! (sniff, sniff)
See, he loved Ben!
The even danced together!
See her eyeing her Uncle?!
Lovin' Aunt Suzi
Maaike snapped this shot of Bear, Bean, Suzi and Lexi hanging out!
Fun times and memories made at Hickory Fields Farm!


2 comments:
Even though I am never commenting on your blog again ...
You must really be saving the best part of your trip for last!
Yup... will try to get to the best part today!!! Thanks for commenting and keep them coming :)
Post a Comment