Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MAY THINGS AND A BIRTHDAY!

We went to Lewis Farms, right down the road from us, for some yummy strawberry picking!





Ben has started the swim team for the summer!  He loves it!

Maaike went to one day of practice and said, "I'm not doing it."  That was all she wrote, I guess... hopefully next year!

We have a preschool graduate in our family!  Maaike is done with preschool and on to bigger and better things at Kindergarten next year!

Maaike with her lovely teachers.


A few days before Lexi's 4th birthday, we had a party with some friends!  We took them to see Rio 2!

And then we went to a local park to play and have dinner and cake!  In her little mind, it was the most perfect birthday!

She loves the movie Frozen so that's what we went with.  I can't believe I didn't put up her mop of hair but this is how she wanted it!  4 years old and she's starting to have strong opinions about certain things!





 It's hard to believe it's been 4 years since our little one was born!  She did not want to wait for her due date (she came 12 days early) and she continues to be a ball of fun-loving energy!



No comments: