
Mommy and Daddy thought I was going to be cold on our walk this morning and this was the only thing they could find to put me in! This picture was not my idea and I decided to sleep right through it just to prove my point. I am cute though!
A feeble attempt to follow the major (and sometimes not so major) events of our family as it continues to grow
2 comments:
Congratulations, Dave & Melissa!
Greetings from Colorado!
I have been watching this blog ever since Laurelyn sent me news of this precious nephew who has stolen her heart. So I decided it's about time to let you know that I'm visiting frequently!
Tucker is our little guy, and he's already 11 months old, although it truly seems like a month ago that we were exploring the world of newborns, as you are. I know you've heard it before... enjoy it all. You'll be talking about this year for the rest of your lives.
Congratulations to you! Ben is adorable!
Robb, Tricia & Tucker Williford
Benjamin! When Uncle Todd and Aunt Libby get home we'll get you some more masculine "winter" clothes. You look pretty cute in the whole Winnie the Pooh get-up...but I think we need to go visit Baby Gap! :-) Love you guys!
Post a Comment