Thursday, August 31, 2006

STARTING HIM YOUNG!

It only comes once a year, but its now here! The official start to the college football season. For all of you that know me, I bleed only two colors, BLUE AND MAIZE!! Each year for the past few years, I've been flying my "colors" outside one of the windows in our house. It's become sort of an annual tradition and this year was no different. Ben was very eager to help as he sees the benefit to being a Michigan fan (benefits such as never living up the the preseason hype, receiving constant ribbing because I "didn't go to Michigan" or "grew up in Ohio"; He will also learn that Jim Tressel borders on profanity and John Cooper was a Michigan fan's best friend!)

Here are a few pictures to show the momentous occasion. As you can see, it was late at night and only Ben was really awake for the festivities! And for those of you curious enough to ask, we'll go 10-2 and finish the regular season with a win over those "nutcases" from Ohio!


No comments: