Sunday, August 27, 2006

ROAD TRIPPIN' TO NEW ENGLAND!

Well the time had come for me to broaden my world a bit so I talked Mom and Dad into a road trip to meet Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Shaw in Rhode Island! We had a great time and I behaved myself very well. I did a lot of sleeping in the car and Mom and Dad got very good at changing diapers carside! I did get a bit sick of it on the way back, especially the last few hours, but I hung in there and Mom and Dad did a great job getting me home safe and sound! Here a few pictures from our trip . . .

What, we're only going for one night and you packed everything in just one bag Mom? Look at all the stuff I need!

Here I am!! Nice to meet you Great Grandpa!

Well, if you're going to smile at me, I'm going to smile right back!

Great Grandma sure knows how to make a little guy comfortable.

I did have to nap a bit, but Great Grandpa kept watch.

Me and Great Grandpa!

It was a "lovely" time together. I can't wait to go back!

No comments: