One of the mornings before I went into labor, I ironed 5 shirts for Dave (I think maybe the 3rd or 4th time I've ironed for him since we moved down here) before 7 AM! I was definitely "nesting"! Anyway, I had it in my head that he needed a shirt and pink or blue tie to wear when he went back to work after the baby was born. So here he is all decked out with his pink tie!
Our first day on our own... Ben likes to get REALLY close to Maaike!

The boys going out to get the paper on Saturday with their hats.
Aunt Libby came to visit this weekend from Charlotte. She had a great time meeting Maaike and playing with Ben! Ben's eyes lit up when he saw her!

Ben enjoys shoving the pacifier in Maaike's mouth when she cries!
Maaike doesn't mind tummy time for the first five minutes. She's not on the floor much when Ben's awake, so while he naps, we can do some tummy time!


Our first day on our own... Ben likes to get REALLY close to Maaike!

The boys going out to get the paper on Saturday with their hats.
Aunt Libby came to visit this weekend from Charlotte. She had a great time meeting Maaike and playing with Ben! Ben's eyes lit up when he saw her!
Ben enjoys shoving the pacifier in Maaike's mouth when she cries!
Maaike doesn't mind tummy time for the first five minutes. She's not on the floor much when Ben's awake, so while he naps, we can do some tummy time!
2 comments:
So cute! Miss you guys.
I like that Ben's tongue is hanging out while he shoves the paci in Maaike's mouth ... precious !
Post a Comment