Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LOVE THOSE DIMPLES!

I got this great picture today. I not only love Maaike's smile but also her dimples! Ben is quite the handyman... he even likes to take his tools in with him for a nap... and notice the toolbelt.

Maaike's crib must have had something wrong with it... he measures...

...and drills.
Ben and Maaike's Nana (Daddy's Mommy) came to visit. She couldn't wait until Christmas to get her hands on her new granddaughter!

Ben was supposed to be showing Nana how he can put the silverware away... but after the picture he lost interest!


We read in the paper that the railroad museum was having model train displays so Dave and Nana took Ben. He enjoyed it!



The Michigan fans rooting for their team as they played Ohio State... we're hoping next year is better!






(Sorry about the red eyes Lainie... too lazy to fix it now.)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the red eye comment ... but it really does annoy me lol

Benny Banana is so cute with his lil screwdriver in bed I want to squish himmmmmm

Rachel said...

I love that Ben is wearing his safety goggles while working on the crib =)