OMG Melouise! You finally got it! I wish it came when it was suppose to so Ben and I could have played on it but oh well. I love it and I am very happy you guys decided to get that for your lil champions *sigh*
That gives "never have to leave home" a whole new meaning! Goodbye trips to the park!! We were just looking at these at Sam's club today. VERY impressive! Ben is in his glory! Great purchase. Love to all 4!
6 comments:
OMG Melouise! You finally got it! I wish it came when it was suppose to so Ben and I could have played on it but oh well. I love it and I am very happy you guys decided to get that for your lil champions *sigh*
Wow! Did Dave put that together? Impressive!
No way!!! It took 3 guys about 4 hours to put it together!
Wow - that's exactly what we need to get for Noah - where'd you find it.
Looks like Ben loves it!
LOVE IT! LOOKS GREAT! Best purchase ever!! You just gave yourselves several more years of sanity!! :-) (JK!)
That gives "never have to leave home" a whole new meaning! Goodbye trips to the park!!
We were just looking at these at Sam's club today. VERY impressive!
Ben is in his glory! Great purchase.
Love to all 4!
Post a Comment