Tuesday, May 05, 2009

SIBLING LOVE

But first a picture of Maaike sleeping yesterday... couldn't resist taking a picture!


Yesterday as I was cleaning up Ben's room, I put Maaike in his chair and he jumped onto it also... so I got my camera because I can't resist sibling pictures! Especially if Ben's willing to sit next to Maaike and say "Cheese"! So Ben humored me by doing one "Cheese" picture but then he got close enough to Maaike for her to...

...touch him!!! That's the ultimate sin right now for Maaike to actually touch him, or touch his toys, or pull his hair (she will grab as much hair as her little hands can get and pull... Ouch!)



So Ben decided to beat her up with a pillow! Nana, Poppy, and JoonJoon, don't get all nervous! This picture makes it look worse than it was and he was just really playing with her... she was smiling the whole time! But the picture definitely makes it look like he wanted revenge! (I LOVE her little feet in this picture!)
See, she's okay!


Then Maaike decided to show off her new shoes to Ben... who could care less of course because he's a boy!



She had fun "playing" with her brother!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, Melissa...that picture is hysterical! Ben's face is priceless - ahh, the pure joy of squashing a baby sister! Maaike's feet really do make the picture so much better. :)

Liana said...

What a fun series of pics!
I love the last one of Maaike!