Saturday, May 09, 2009

ON THE WAY...

...to Emerald Isle!
Here are some pics from this past week before we leave for the beach! When Ben plays or reads books, he always points out the Mommy and Daddy and perhaps Ben and Maaike characters.... So the other day we were playing upstairs, and he was playing with his Daddy, Mommy, Ben and Maaike trucks! Here he is with his little truck family! (The small yellow truck is Maaike, in case you're looking for her!)
JoonJoon cutting Ben's hair. No he's not bleeding... he's also eating strawberries!

More precious pictures of our smiling Maaike! She's now sitting up pretty well and enjoying more independence!





4 comments:

Catching Up With The Conways said...

I seriously cannot even handle how cute Maaike is ... one week until I am pinching her fat cheeks and dancing with Ben !!!

Dana said...

Those cheeks are precious!

Liana said...

I love her dimples - she's so adorable - I just want to squeeze her :)

Unknown said...

Maaike is just the cutest thing! Love the blue, blue eyes and the big chubby cheeks. I hope I get to see all of you soon!