Random January shots...
One morning, Ben decided it would be fun to decorate Lexi's swing!

He was proud of his work. And Lexi enjoyed reaching up and grabbing for the toys!
Another goose egg... The other night I was out at the store and Dave texted me a picture of our dear Maaike with yet another goose egg on her head! So I called him right away and accused him of not being able to care for our children properly... just kidding! Dave's a wonderful Daddy! Anyway, apparently Maaike tried to fight the coffee table and the coffee table won. :(
Close ups for Lainie
Our non-goose egg little girl...
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new pictures! Cor has serious concerns about what all these head bumps are doing to Maaike's brain. I should goggle that.
Can't stand how cute the babes are. Love them all so much ! xo xo
Post a Comment