I just uploaded more pictures from my camera and there were some more from Christmas... so here are some more from our visit.
Maaike LOVED her new doggy purse from Great Grandmom!

The kids got a kick out of watching "Sammy Squirrel" on the window ledge one morning.
I came into the dining room to see Lexi fast asleep in her Poppy's arms.
Ben lovin' on Poppy...
...and then striking a pose.
What happens to third born children when you're busy chasing around 2 other ones...

We came home from Ohio and found another present under our tree at home from Santa! Upon seeing what the gift was, we were very thankful he didn't deliver it to Ohio! We would have had to strap it to the roof.
Their new kitchen! I know, I know... it's "girly." But Ben hasn't said a word about the colors... Santa must have known (or hoped) he'd be ok with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment