I think our little Lexi girl needs a post all of her own.... since she is the 3rd and I haven't updated nearly as much as I've updated about Ben and Maaike in their first year...
I took her to the Dr. last Monday for a well baby visit (her 9 month at 10 months... not too bad!). She's weighing in at a hefty 22 lbs. and is 29 (I think... see, I can't even remember and I never wrote it down!) inches. Regardless, she falls in the 75th percentile for height and weight. We have ourselves a very proportional chunker! And she is a chunk... I often squeeze her thighs because I can't help myself!
Anyway, last Monday at the Dr. appointment, my only concern was that Lexi really doesn't pull herself up on anything yet, only army crawls, and is pretty happy being... well... lazy! She sits around, smiles and makes lots of noise so she's not forgotten! He said we'll keep an eye on her and hopefully she'll be doing these things by her 12 month appointment.
I think she understood because in the week since she's decided to do some regular crawling on hands and knees and she's pulling up on EVERYTHING... as you'll see in the following pictures!
This next picture is so cute because this is what she does with her legs every time we set her down on the grass! This is how proper ladies sit in the grass, I suppose!

Eating: yup, lots of it and pretty much everything! I have no pictures of her eating because, well, between getting her stuff ready and food for Ben and Maaike, I'm really not prepared to capture her eating Kodak moments! She's pretty much eating mostly table food now... a little bit of baby food but not too much.

Just in the last week, I have found her...
in the pantry

just hanging out by the stairs... she hasn't attempted going up them yet...

I put these stools on the ground because I was afraid she was going to pull them over if they were upright.

Hanging by the exersaucer...

So our little 10 1/2 month old is on track! Just a side note, Ben was fully walking at 10 1/2 months and Maaike at 11 months.... Yikes! It could be coming soon! I'm happy if she waits until she's a year but we'll see what happens!
She's one lovable, happy and healthy little girl!
1 comment:
She appears to only stand up on the left side of things ... is that a problem ?? :-)
xo xo xo
Post a Comment