Thursday, October 27, 2011

AQUARIUM!

Two Fridays ago, my friend Corina and I took four of our collective 6 kids to the aquarium. Ben and Braden were in school. (Anna is on the year round school schedule and was off.) We had a great time. It was practically empty and the kids were free to roam. This is the only time Lexi was in the stroller but she didn't roam too far away!

Ready to go in!


Hanging out with the alligator!


Lexi was more excited to climb the stairs than see the beautiful sea life!



We were able to see the scuba divers in the big tank and I love this picture of the sting rays!


An eel!


They're so uninterested in taking another picture!


1 comment:

Carol said...

Nice to see that the alligator gets the "show us your teeth" command! And I think that big frog is particularly pleased with his rider! ;)))