This new camera can make the most mundane, everyday events look so fun! Literally every day we are outside on the swing set or in the front yard making a bigger mess of our already messy garage. Between riding bikes and scooters, making obstacle courses and playing soccer, our garage is a hot mess. Hey, it's lived in and the kids are outside having a blast!
I remember in the summer feeling like the swing set wasn't getting much use and wondering if we made a mistake buying it because it was a big expense. (I think that I think this every summer because it's so hot to be outside all day!) Anyway, since the weather has cooled down, we're on it all the time. It's so nice to have something for the kids to do right in our backyard.
This is Ben's better side (ha ha!) Just kidding- he refused to cooperate for this one!

Those dimples...
Ben was swinging and I must have taken 50 pictures to try to get him smiling! I got 2 of them that I'm pretty happy with!

Lexi swinging with her baby doll!
And her older sister doing the same thing!


My little timid girl is getting so brave! This is her newest swing to try and she's crazy about it!
I got this at a yard sale with the intent of storing our many outside toys in it but it's way too fun to be used for that right now! Right now it's almost as popular as the swing set. I'll give it a few weeks and it will be old news!
Even Lexi likes being in there. When the lid is closed and the 3 kids are giggling inside my heart just smiles!
Gotta love that static!
No comments:
Post a Comment