Thursday, October 20, 2011

POWER OF PLAY

Last week, I took the girls to a newly remodeled kids play place called Power of Play. They had such a fun time. It's right down the road from our house and Maaike asks to go back every day!
One of her favorite parts was the baby room!


I know, I know.... why does Lexi look like an orphan? Sorry, I forgot to do her hair and then was too lazy to go back to the van when I realized she was looking a bit scraggly... but she's still soooo cute!



Ready to protect the world!



I was shocked that Maaike climbed up this "maze" and through tunnels to go down the slide! She's getting braver in her older age! Poor Lexi could only stand at the bottom and wish she could climb up there. I didn't even go there because, selfishly, I didn't feel like climbing. Dave can take her next time and that will be his job! He'll fit up there so easily!


Down the slide!


Who's the pretty little fairy?


LEXI!


Policewoman Maaike!






One of their favorite toys was this little car on a short track. The loved "zooming" down the track!


I'm pretty excited to go back and take Ben. I can just see him smiling from ear to ear when he sees all the playing there is to be had!

No comments: