Saturday, October 15, 2011

DANCE AND A NEW CAMERA!

Santa came early to the Shaw house and brought a new camera! I. AM. LOVING. IT.

Another new love: Maaike's dance class. I bought a few leotards this Summer, thinking I'd like to get her into something in the Fall. Dance won out and we couldn't be happier! Maaike goes on Tuesday morning to a class called Creative Movement. From the first class, she has been hooked. I never needed to be in the room with her... she has embraced it!

Here she is in action (pictures taken with our new camera... have I mentioned how much I love it?)!





Don't remember what she's doing here but it looks like the chicken dance!


Time for the parachute!

Waiting her turn for some tumbling!


Nice form, Maaike!

One of her favorite moves for whatever reason: the crab walk!

1 comment:

Lainie said...

How stinkin delicate is Moo? I just want to pick her up and SQUEEZEEEEEEE her !