Friday, November 11, 2011

AUNT LAINIE VISITS!

We had a wonderful time with Aunt Lainie last weekend!  It was so nice to see her and the kids had a great time bothering her non-stop!

Ben has a fascination with Lainie's hair.... not really but he humored us for this picture!

Lainie and her nieces!



Maaike strikes a pose!

Love my sis!

So far, during Lainie's visits, she has painted Ben and Maaike/Lexi's rooms!  She enjoys projects.... well, really she's tired of my boringness and likes change!  I love it because she gives me the motivation to paint!  So she decided the kids finally needed a kids bathroom.  Off to Target and Lowe's we went and we ended up with a great bathroom!

Before:

After:


I told the kids to show me how much they liked their new bathroom... this is what they gave me:

 Hmmm... not quite what I was looking for but despite their interesting interpretations, they love their new bathroom!

Sorry Lainie, I know you just woke up but I still love this picture!

Visiting Oma and Opa


Ben with the fish eye effect on Lainie's camera!


Outside fun with Lainie!

"sleeping"

more "sleeping"


2 comments:

Lainie said...

So happy the kids bathroom is finally fun ! (even if Dave mocks it!) ... we still have your terrible bedroom and the FROG to do !!!

ps in the picture that I "just woke up" it was 6 at night and I was leaving to catch my plane aka I look tired because ... well ... your kids are annoying!

xo xo

Carol said...

Beautiful bathroom make over. So, do you think Lainie would enjoy NH? We could do with a fresh look!!
Fun to see the day at the new park!