Ben didn't have school today so I knew all week that if the weather was nice, we'd go to the new park that opened near our house and take our bikes. It took forever to get everything in the car, but it was so worth it! At the new park, there is also a 1.5 mile path that I've wanted to bike around with Ben. We had such a nice time! I wanted to go around again but between it being pretty windy and knowing that there was more fun to be had, Ben was done after one loop!
Bikes are fun and all but scooters and hills for our daredevil boy are the best! He went up and down and up and down.... it was great!
Maaike was happy to get on her own bike and show me her skills!
And then there's poor Lexi.... she can't go on a scooter or bike and she was so cold and miserable. So I gave her graham crackers and hoped for the best!
This picture is just for you Lainie.... the kids in their athletic attire being active at the park... It's what we Wilmingtonians do, right?!
Playing on the new playground!
Lexi and more food! We had lunch there and I put some crackers in Lexi's snack bowl. She DID NOT want to part with that bowl!
I couldn't get a great picture of this thing Ben's on. I helped him on and then spun him around and around... he and Maaike loved it!
We finally had to go because Lexi was pretty close to becoming an ice cube! They didn't miss a beat when we got home... back to playing!


3 comments:
lol your kids would all have workout outfits
they better be enrolled in marathon running by their 10th birthdays ... or else ...
I think they have to be 13... 10 is just too young for that!
Great pictures! Maaike looks great in her outfit! Glad she has room to grow into it too. :-) Can't wait to see you all...Emma asks daily!
Post a Comment