Sorry I am so far behind on the blog! I'm going to try to get caught up today...
Thanksgiving 2011 was spent in Charlotte, NC, with Dave's family! We had a great time together and were even able to get some pictures of the whole family together!
Serious... except Ben (you always have to have one!)
One of our little sweethearts!
And another!
Nana and Poppy with their grandkids so far! We heard some exciting news that grandchild #5 is in the oven! Libby and Todd are having another baby at the end of June!
Dave and Emma
Cousins..
Part of our assortment of desserts were our turkey cookies! The kids had a blast helping bake and decorate them!
Ben couldn't wait to help Uncle Todd pick up leaves on the big lawn mower!
Oh the love brother and sister have for each other! I hope I can take this picture with our kids in 25 years!



No comments:
Post a Comment