The best alarm clocks ever! They're ready to see if the Easter bunny came!
Yes, he did!
The only shot we got of the 4 kids and look at Ben! You always have to have one!
Emma checking our what the Easter bunny brought her!
Maaike, looking less than impressed, but I assure you, she was a happy girl!
Aunt Lainie and soon-to-be Uncle Cory sent the kids personalized Easter baskets! I didn't realize I should have opened the wrapper and arranged the baskets! Oops!
Nana and Poppy sent the kids books and Maaike needed one read to her right away!
Nana and Poppy... we tried to get all 4 kids with their books from you! We were less than successful until...
I got behind the couch with Emma and boosted her up! It's still not the greatest but here are all 4 of your grandbabies!
Not sure what Emma did right after this picture was snapped but I'm sure it was kind and gentle :)
Ben and Maaike posing with Easter baskets from Aunt Lainie and Uncle Cory.
I tried to get a picture of the kids with their dyed Easter eggs... again, it's the thought that counts.
My mom and grandmother joined us for Easter lunch!
Mom and Oma.... ready to watch the kids hunt for Easter eggs! Nana and Poppy provided most of the stuff for our Easter egg hunt... Thank you!
Ready... Set... Go!!!
Where's Emma?
Just behind the trees looking at her loot!
Ben was very concerned that Oma kept on swiping his Easter eggs! It was hilarious! She said she was just "looking." He didn't believe her!
We tried to get a semi-group shot but the littles were having none of it. They were way to preoccupied with their eggs!
Lexi was so sweet! She'd take a bite and give Oma a bite....
The kids also got Easter treats from Joon Joon!
While Libby and Emma were here, we knew we had to get to the beach at some point! The weather was cruddy during the beginning of their visit and by the weekend it was warming up. So after naps, we spend the late afternoon/evening enjoying the beach!
We brought the kids ham wraps and it worked out pretty well!
Dig (or in this case find) the kids a hole to play in and you're golden!






No comments:
Post a Comment