I found these pictures tonight as I was uploading new ones and had to post them... They're nothing too special but they document some of our normal days all together before Ben started Kindergarten. Looking back, our summer was pretty great! I was determined when our summer began on May 18 (Ben done at Noah's Ark), that we would make the most of it and I would savor each day with all 3 kids. I think we did just that. Sure, some days were longer and harder than others, but overall, I had a great 3 months!
Playdoh = my enemy...
I bring it out when:
#1- The kids find it and ask and ask to use it and we don't have much else planned
#2- I'm in a really, really nice mood!
They were entertained for a few hours one morning! It was worth the clean up!
Finding fun in the garage on a rainy day!
Painting
Ben and Daddy completed a project together! He got this gift from Cindy and Lori at Christmas? I think? Well, we're a little late in taking it out but it was perfect timing for a father-son project!
LOVE, LOVE
I love Maaike's eye peeking out in this picture! Lexi likes to beat up on her bigger sister!


1 comment:
Oh man these pics make me happy!! The kids look so wind blown on the couch. And Bens face in the one pic with Shawshank ... amazinggggggg! xoxoxo
Post a Comment