Saturday, September 01, 2012

OMA TURNS 90!!!- AUG. PT. 3

Before we get to the birthday girl, I made sweet and sour chicken the other night and it was deeeee-licious!  Dana made it when she was down in August, so I gave it a try this past week.  The recipe can be found on browneyedbaker.com... just search for Sweet and Sour Chicken.  I doubled the sauce and it was superb!

Our little super heroes- can't think of a better team to save my day!


Oma turned 90 on August 29th!  We had her over for dinner and birthday cake and it was quite a delightful evening!  The kids each picked out something for her, so they were very thrilled when it was time to open presents.


Lexi thought the necklace she bought Oma was for her! 

...as well as Oma's new lipstick! 



I love this picture of Maaike and Oma! 

No comments: