Saturday, September 01, 2012

DADDY'S DAY OFF- AUG. PT 2

Dave took a day off last week in hopes of taking Ben to a local water park here.... well, the weather did  not cooperate with us!  So we had a fun family morning instead!




Where's Ben???? 




After we left, I took the girls home for a nap and Dave surprised Ben by taking him to the movies!  

We ate an early dinner and headed off to Ben's kindergarten orientation!  This is the only picture I got but that's ok!  I've heard nothing but praise about Ben's kindergarten teacher.  The only potential problem may be that she routes for Penn State!  :)  Ben was given a Penn State jersey many years ago by Dave's cousins... and it fits now!  Maybe Ben will get some brownie point wearing it to school?!  Nonetheless, we're looking forward to a great year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wear the jersey Ben!!!!! Love your PSU cousins!

Dave and Melissa said...

He wore it to school today! He was sooo excited to show his teacher! I forgot to take a picture but will try to remember this afternoon!