But first, here's our wall o' fun! We did some fun stuff while Ben was home from school last week! The masterpiece behind Ben was a tree he painted with a few leaves. So with some of their other paintings, I cut out leaves for them to stick on the tree! We had a great time doing some fun fall projects!
Now on to the first part of our trip!
We went to EdVenture Children's Museum and ran into "Eddie"!
Maaike also cleaned his teeth!
This is the back of Eddie! All 3 kids were NOT climbing up Eddie's spine! So Momma had to show them how it's done!
Daddy took the girls on a camel ride...
This is probably a common infatuation, but our kids LOVE the capsule thingys at the bank drive thru. If I have to go to the ATM, there are moans from the backseat because I only need to use the ATM! Well, when Ben saw a child friendly one, he was so excited!
He sent Daddy a sweet note!
And I got one, too!
Ben used a jackhammer...
Maaike went down the fireman's pole...
...and was excited about standing next to a fake firefighter!:)
Lexi loved climbing all around the car!
Dave had a fun time in the music room!
They got to hold "ghost bubbles"!
All in all, it was a fun Saturday at the museum! We followed it up with a yummy dinner, ice cream, and a better than anticipated hotel stay!










2 comments:
Omg that museum looks so fun! I think I would have enjoyed it too (even at a mere 29 years old)!
What is a ghost bubble?
I had to ask the scientist... He said, "When dry ice fills up a soap bubble and freezes it so it's like a balloon. When it pops, it disappears." What a smart man I married :)
Post a Comment